Creator of the website lesvelosdeliledere.com
ZI The 4 Knights, 55 avenue Bernard Moitessier
Phone number: 05 79 97 76 16
Website : atelierduweb.fr
The head office
Les vélos de l'île de ré
4 place de l'église
17580 Le Bois Plage en Ré
Phone number : 09 72 66 52 97
SAS with capital of € 10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424,761,419,00045
APE Code 2620Z
VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
In application of the law of March 11, 1957 (article 41) and the code of the intellectual property of July 1, 1992: texts, illustrations, photographs, plans, drawings, animations, videos, sounds and contents on this Internet site can not be used or reproduced without permission of the publisher. For any request for reproduction or use of elements contained on the website lesvelosdeliledere.com: email@example.com
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, this site has been the subject of the declaration to the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms. For any collection of private information via forms on the site, you have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To conclude, please contact the coordinates listed above.
Collection of information
All information collected on this site is for "Les Vélos de l’Île de Ré"
Article 34 of the "Informatique et Libertés" law of 6 January 1978) guarantees you the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data. For any request, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 – WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Les vélos de l'île de ré
Address: 4 place de l’Eglise - 17580 Le Bois Plage en Ré
Phone: 09 72 66 52 97
SIREN: 840 997 373
VAT intracomm FR: FR15840997373
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect information about you when you use the site and interact with us. In general, these are:
- your identification data (for example when creating your account: your first name, your name, address etc.)
- economic information (for example, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.)
- navigation, connection and geolocation data (if you browse our site from your smartphone for example)
- business information (for example, if you subscribe to our newsletter)
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of the Platform: If you decide to register on our site, we will need to process your data to identify you as a user and allow you to access certain features of our site. Some data fields are required to register on our website and access our customer area, if you decide not to fill them out then you may encounter registration difficulties. You can delete your user account by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com.à firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For marketing purposes: (Subject to your consent.) If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, and send information on our news, products or services by e-mail . If you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "basket recovery" feature. Establishment of promotional actions (for example, for the realization of a contest). By participating in a promotional action, you authorize us to process the data provided for each promotional action.
DURING HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE CONSERVED?
- Data about your registration: Your data will be processed as long as your account exists and until you decide to delete your user account.
- Data about your purchases: We process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, any returns, refunds or claims. We do not keep any banking information on our site.
- Marketing Data: We will process your personal data until you unsubscribe to our newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your personal data for 6 months from the end of the action.
WILL YOUR DATA BE SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES?
None of your personal data will be transmitted to third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can contact us by email at email@example.com stating the reason for your request and ask us:
- access to the data we have about you. (Available in your customer area if you are registered on our site)
- Rectification of the data available to us (Available in your customer area if you are registered on our site). Remember that by providing us with your personal data you make sure that it is accurate and that you agree to notify us of any changes. Any damage or loss caused by incorrect or incomplete information in the registration forms is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Delete your data
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file that can be placed on your device during the consultation of a website. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity or registration of said cookie. Some cookies are essential to the use of the site, others allow to optimize and personalize the displayed contents.
By whom are cookies deposited?
The cookies placed on our site can be deposited by the bikes of the island of re or by thirds. The cookies deposited by the bikes of the island of re are essentially those related to the operation of our website. The others are third-party cookies deposited by our statistics tools such as: Google Analytics.
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website can not function properly without these cookies. These cookies are essential to navigation on our site that allow you to use the main features of the site and secure your connection. They allow you for example to access directly to the reserved and personal spaces of our site, thanks to identifiers. Without these cookies you will not be able to use the site normally, we do not advise you to delete them.
Cookies present on the site
It uses internal cookies to generate reports on user interactions with the websites of google analytics customers. These cookies are used to store information that does not personally identify users. Internal cookies stored in browsers are not valid from one domain to another.
Google sets a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google map. While we have no control over Google's installed cookies, they appear to include a mix of pieces of information to measure the number and behavior of Google's users. Google Maps.
See table below for types of cookies
Set your browser
Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you may decide to block these cookies or ask your browser to notify you when a site attempts to implement a cookie on your device. To change your browser's cookie management, you can change the settings in the privacy tab. Warning, some features of the site may not work anymore. The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
For more information on cookies, you can visit the website of la CNIL
These conditions apply to all services provided by LES BIOLES DE L'ÎLE DE RÉ (SAS 4EVER), hereinafter referred to as "the lessor" and are deemed to be accepted and without reservation by "The Lessee" as soon as the reservation and / or rental is made.
- The lessee assumes full responsibility for the rented equipment for the entire rental period and must take care of it and maintain it at his own expense, except with the prior agreement of the renter,
- At the end of the lease, the rented equipment must be returned in the same condition as when it was made available, clean, and in its entirety,
- Any extension of the rental period initially provided for in the contract must be the subject of a request from the lessor,
- The renter reserves the right to terminate the rental at any time or refuse the extension,
- The lessee agrees to compensate the lessor (on request of the lessor) for all damage, repairs, losses or theft that the rented equipment would have suffered,
- Every day started is due in its entirety,
- It is strictly forbidden to drive on the beach with the equipment, to transport a person on the luggage rack not equipped with a child seat or to walk up and down the sidewalks on the cycle.
- The lessee assumes full responsibility for the rented equipment and ensures all disputes that may arise from the rental or use of the equipment,
- The renter can not be held responsible for any cause whatsoever of any damage caused to a third party,
- In case of theft of the equipment, the lessee agrees to compensate the lessor, the amount indicated on the rental summary, when taking the equipment. This amount depends on the category of equipment rented, its quantity, etc ...
- The renter is insured for all technical failures that may occur from his fact,
- The renter also offers insurance to reduce the amount of compensation to be paid in case of theft: the subscription of this option and the conditions are displayed in the store. To be effective, this option must be subscribed to the rental equipment jack,
- The use is authorized exclusively by day, the responsibility of the tenant being engaged in case of nocturnal circulation.
- Minimum age: legal age. Every minor must present a parental authorization,
- For any dispute relating to the interpretation and performance of the rental or reservation, the parties give exclusive jurisdiction to the court of La Rochelle.
- The lessee must confirm his reservation by communicating his complete credit card details (VISA, Eurocard or Mastercard) so that a deposit of 20% of the total amount of the reservation in respect of the deposit is taken from him,
- The renter reserves the right to cancel the reservation, especially if the reserved equipment is no longer available for rental, having, for example, been damaged before the date the equipment was taken by the lessee, making it unusable. The amount of the deposit will be refunded.
- Any cancellation by the lessee must be made in writing (mail or mail). The deposit paid will be retained by the lessor as compensation, except in case of force majeure justified by a medical certificate for example.